FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
2. The game is designed for a team of 2-8 people per room.
3. The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of the company. You are not permitted to use these without a written consent of the company and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
4. These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
5. The website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of the company’s control and you may use them at your own risk. The company accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any use of those websites.
7. Due to the nature of the game no recordings can be taken inside the room. That includes (without limitation) the use of mobile phones, recording devices (video and/or audio) and cameras. The use of such a device in the room is not permitted at any time.
8. The company expects visitors to not disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
9. The company may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email. If you wish to unsubscribe, please write us an email and we will take your email off our database. Contact email is email@example.com.
10. The company is entitled to charge the guests for any damage which is intentional and/or caused by misuse of items.
11. While you are on our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour and cooperate with our employees.
12. The company doesn't tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees.
1. Only person(s) who are at least 16 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
2. This is a live event game and once the booking is confirmed, we cannot accept any cancellations, reschedules are made at the management’s discretion.
3. Any purchase on the website is only valid when processed by the company. You shall receive a confirmation once your booking is processed.
4. If you wish to transfer your booking into someone else’s name, you must contact the company by either email or telephone at least one day (24 hours) prior to the start of your booking.
5. Bookings may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a booking is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the booking or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission.
6. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form on the website.
7. A booking can become a no-show and entry would be declined if the team is late 10 minutes or more of the booked starting time. In such a situation the money is not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
8. In case less people attending the game than it is booked for the price difference will not be reimbursed.
9. Teams are required to show up by the 10 minutes before the booked time in order to have enough time to receive information regarding the rules of the Game.
10. If the team is late less than 10 minutes, depending on availability the 60 minutes to escape will be decreased.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The price of a game is stated on the website under the booking section.
2. The price is set according to group size and age (up to maximum 8 persons).
3. The price for a child applies for persons aged 8 to 11. The price of a young adult applies to a person 12-15. The price for adult applies for persons aged 16 and above.
4. The payments can only be made online via the booking system through Stripe. We cannot accept card payments on site or over the phone for bookings.
5. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
6. Only one type of discount or offer can be used with a single booking.
1. If you need to contact the company you can do so using any of the following methods:
1. Each attendee will be instructed before their event by one of the employees of the company. After learning the rules of the event, each attendee will participate in the event at their own risk. The company is not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by not following the rules described before the event.
2. People under influence of alcohol or drugs will be turned away and their game will be stated as a no-show. No Refunds will be given.
3. Outside drinks and food may not be brought into the event and into the room.
4. To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker and might be asked to confirm phone number and email address the booking confirmation was sent to.
5. Children at the age of between 8-15 have to be accompanied by at least 1 adult over the age of 18. A ratio of 1 adult to 2 children is recommended. Children under the age of 8 are not permitted.
6. WEBSITE USE AND SECURITY
1. The website www.peterboroughescaperooms.co.uk and www.totbescaperooms.com hereinafter the website is owned and operated by KeyQuest Limited hereinafter the company. The company holds the right to amend or vary the terms and conditions below including any of the contents of this website from time to time at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
2. The terms and conditions apply to the use of the website by any visitor and should be read carefully before any use or booking.
3. The company does its best to supply you with the most up to date and accurate information on the website.
4. The website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website without the written consent of the company.
5. You are not permitted to link to, or use all or any part of the website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
6. You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. The company will take all appropriate steps to protect your information.
7. The company shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
7. PHOTOS AND COMMENTS
1. Photos of teams may be taken at the end of the game.
2. Photos of the teams will be stored on our server linked to the booking.
3. Photos may be uploaded to social media sites without names.
4. To remove your photos from the social media gallery you have to notify us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Attendees may comment on the experience at the website. The company has the right to moderate all comments that are not appropriate.
6. The Company does not have to explain why comments were refused or deleted. It has full authority over any comments.